Sat: 8 AM - Noon PST
+ Free Shipping
Raquel Welch Wigs
Raquel Welch WigsBeautifully styled and meticulously crafted, stylish Raquel Welch wigs can make any woman look and feel fabulous, sexy, sultry, sophisticated and just down right chic. And the complete collections of Raquel Welch wigs ranging from synthetic hair wigs to human hair wigs are available from ElegantWigs.com with our low price guarantee and free shipping.
Join the fun and step into "the look" that you've always wanted with a large variety of classy Raquel Welch styles in different lengths ranging from full wigs to hair pieces that can be described as being simply some of the best elegant wigs available.
Natural in appearance, easy to wear, and always gorgeous, Raquel Welch wigs are all about quality and glamor made simple. Women who are experiencing hair loss will find cap constructions that are designed specifically for comfort with materials that result in pretty, yet comfortable wigs that help boost confidence. 100% hand tied lace front wigs provide a natural looking hairline and amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Monofilament cap constructions range from a basic Monofilament Top, to a Monofilament Top With 100% Hand Tied Base, a Double Monofilament Top to a Double Monofilament Top with Lace Front, a Monofilament Crown, to a Monofilament Part Line. A monofilament cap creates the appearance of a natural scalp and hair growth/ movement. This is innovation at its best.
The Raquel Welch Collection's aim is to help you achieve whatever hair style you desire from waves to straight, classic to cutting edge and to change your look and wig coloring on a whim...if you so choose.
Raquel Welch knows you. You have your own look. Your own style. You know what looks good. So, Raquel Welch wigs from Hairuwear doesn't just give you great wigs. Raquel Welch wigs gives you a great hair day every day! So, ladies, step up and make your selection.
View all 175 available colors for Raquel Welch Wigs
Please be aware that the colors you see on the displays will not be exact.
Color Insurance - get the color you expect with a color ring for Raquel Welch Wigs More on Raquel Welch Wigs
More On Raquel Welch Wigs
- Raquel Welch's Impact as an Actress, Singer, Producer & Celebrity in the Movies, TV & the Entertainment Field..
We discuss the most notable of Raquel Welch's big screen movies of the 1960s & 1970s and her forays into TV.
- Raquel Welch's Raquel Welch: Magazine Covers.
Following Raquel Welch's life via magazine covers and catalogue covers is fascinating.
- Raquel Welch's Raquel Welch's Love Affair with Wigs.
There's a magic to wigs, a transformative quality that goes beyond mere aesthetics. For Hollywood legend Raquel Welch, wigs have been more than just a prop or an accessory.
The Incomparable Raquel Welch Wigs from ElegantWigs.com
Raquel Welch wigs:
1. are made with some of the highest quality standards in the industry.
2. are available in a wide range of styles, colors and sizes.
3. are made with Synthetic, Heat Friendly Synthetic, or 100% human hair fibers.
4. made with Heat Friendly Synthetic fibers or Human Hair can be styled with heat tools.
5. are available in a variety of cap constructions.
6. with a lace front cap construction have a natural looking hairline.
7. are comfortable to wear.
8. have some of the highest quality craftsmanship.
9. offer ready-to-wear wigs that feel as good as they look.
10. offer fresh, fashion forward styles.
Embrace by Raquel Welch. Synthetic Heat Friendly/ Open Cap
What types of wigs does this brand offer?
Raquel Welch offers a wide variety of high quality wigs, from short and sassy styles to long and luxurious ones. You can choose from a variety of colors, textures, lengths, cap constructions. Cap sizes, and hair types to find the perfect wig for your needs. Whether you're looking for a wig to wear every day or one for a special occasion, Raquel Welch has a style to suit you.
What sizes are available for Raquel Welch wigs?
This brand's styles can be sorted by cap size.
About 90% of Raquel Welch wig styles found on ElegantWigs have an average cap size which is 21"- 22" around the circumference of the head.
To learn how to measure your head for a wig, go to: Get the Right Size Wig.
Some Raquel Welch wig styles are also available in:
- Petite cap size with a head circumference of 20"- 21"
- Petite Average cap size with a head circumference of 21.25 - 21.75"
- Large cap size with a head circumference 23" - 24".
Spotlight Large by Raquel Welch. Monofilament Top with Lace Front / Synthetic Heat Friendly
What are the types of cap constructions for Raquel Welch wigs?
This brand's wigs are available in a number of different cap constructions ranging from:
- Open cap / Capless: a cool, light weight Memory cap construction for all day wearing comfort
- 100% hand tied lace front cap constructions provides a natural looking hairline and amazing off-the-face styling versatility
- Monofilament cap constructions range from a basic Monofilament Top, to a 100% Hand Tied Base Monofilament Top, a Double Monofilament Top with or without a Lace Front, a Monofilament Crown with or without a Lace Front, and a Monofilament Part Line with or without a Lace Front. A monofilament cap creates the appearance of a natural scalp and hair growth/ movement.
What types of hair / fibers are available for Raquel Welch wigs?
This brand's wigs offers wigs in three different hair types/ fibers.
Vibralite Kanekalon Modacrylic Synthetic Fiber
Vibralite synthetic hair wigs offer the natural look and feel of glossy, protein rich hair. Vibralite fiber even holds its shape after washing. With Raquel Welch's incredible color palette of nuanced Shadow Shades (SS), highlights, and spotlight colors, wig wearers consider Vibralite as one of the best synthetic fibers in the world for wigs and hairpieces.
Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Fiber
This synthetic heat friendly fiber can be curled, blow dried, or flat ironed to create a new look in minutes. It has offers luminous, hand-blended, salon-inspired colors providing the look and highlights of natural hair.
Wigs and hairpieces / hair additions made with human hair provide the most natural look and feel. These styles are the most expensive of all the Raquel Welch wigs, but are well worth the cost.
Raquel Welch wigs and hair pieces are offered in three different types of human hair:
- 100% human hair
- Certified Authentic 100% Remy Human hair offers the highest quality for any of this brand's wigs
- Eastern European Human Hair.
This type of human hair undergoes a special, slow color process technique that creates incredibly natural-looking color levels while leaving the hair in pristine condition. The result is hair that glides like silk, even when precision cut.
What are the care instructions for Raquel Welch wigs?
FOR SYNTHETIC FIBER WIGS
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Add a small amount of Shampoo to a washbasin of cool water. Use shampoo sparingly. Hot water can damage synthetic fiber.
- Place product in washbasin and allow it to soak for 5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate the product. Soaking longer than the recommended time can damage the wig/ hair piece.
- Rinse the wig by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a Leave-in Conditioner / Detangler, but avoid the wig's base and roots of the wig. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Do not dry on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid stretching the cap. Place wet wig on a Wig Stand until it is completely dry.
- Store the wig on a Wig Stand to avoid unwanted kinks or crimps.
Styling Vibralite synthetic fiber
Wigs with Vibralite synthetic fiber can be shaken and often worn right out of the box. They can also be styled with your finger or a wig styling comb.
Synthetic-safe styling products such as wig wax or gels can be used to set your hairstyle.
Never use heat to style your Vibralite synthetic fiber wig . Heat will cause damage.
NOTE: DO NOT USE any heat tools such as a blow dryer, curling iron or hot rollers. They will damage the synthetic fiber and ruin your wig or hair piece.
Fanfare by Raquel Welch.
Synthetic Heat Friendly/ Monofilament Top with Lace Front
Styling Heat-friendly synthetic fiber
Wigs with Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, blow dried or flat ironed to achieve a different hairstyle.
However, after extended wear, matting and frizz can occur. To smooth, wash, condition and spray with a Leave-in Conditioner / Detangler, then blow dry with a styling brush.
- Heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand heat up to 350°F/180°C. We recommend a low-medium setting.
- To straighten, take a 1 inch section starting at the roots and run a flat iron to the ends.
- To curl, wrap the hair around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and pin the curl in place. Once the fiber has completely cooled it will keep the curl until heat is applied again
- If desired, hair spray for wigs can be used on the final styled product.
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
- Do not soak or submerge your human hair wig. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
- Place a small amount of shampoo in your hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place a small amount of conditioner in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from the mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root.
- Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer's instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Place wet wig on a Wig Stand Hanger until it is completely dry.
Human hair wigs can be styled like natural hair. The hair can be straightened or curled with heat tools such as a flat iron, or curling iron.
If desired, hair spray for wigs can be used on the final styled product.
What is the price range for Raquel Welch wigs?
This brand has some of the most popular wig styles on the market. They are known for their high quality and natural look. Raquel Welch wigs are available in a variety of styles, colors, and lengths. Prices for this brand's wigs are determined by the fiber, cap construction and length. Prices start at around mid the $100's for wig styles made with synthetic fiber and an open cap construction and go up to $1000 to $3000+ for styles made with human hair and have a Monofilament Top with Lace Front / 100% Hand Tied Base cap construction. Styles made with certified 100% Remy human hair will be the most expensive.
Glamour and More
by Raquel Welch. Remy Human Hair / Monofilament Top with Lace Front / 100% Hand Tied Base / $3,570.00
What is the quality of Raquel Welch wigs?
This brand's wigs are beautifully styled and meticulously crafted. With fresh, fashion-forward looks and lots of natural texture and movement, Raquel Welch wigs are praised for their wear-ability and looks, making them a popular choice among those looking for a realistic hair alternative option.
What colors are available for Raquel Welch wigs?
ElegantWigs.com has 177+ colors available for this brand's wigs. Depending upon the style, customers will find up to 30 different colors ranging from black, to various shades of browns, reds, blondes to a variety of grays. Human hair styles tend to have fewer options, but still cover the full range of colors from dark to light. However, Raquel Welch offers enough choices in each style to satisfy most people.
To see all the colors that are available for Raquel Welch wigs on ElegantWigs.com, go to: Raquel Welch Colors.
What styles are available for Raquel Welch wigs?
Sparkle Petite by Raquel Welch. Pixie / Synthetic / Open Cap
There are many different styles available for this brand's wigs from short to long and straight to curly. Some of the most popular styles are:
- The Pixie/ Boy Cut: a short, cropped style that is perfect for those who want a low-maintenance look. Some of the trendier pixie styles are a symmetrical.
- The Bob: This style is a classic chin length look that can be worn either straight or curly.
- The Pageboy: This style is similar to the Bob but slightly longer.
- The Shag: usually chin length or slightly longer with lots of layers, and flipped textured ends throughout.
- Long styles that are either straight or have cascades of waves.
What is the shipping policy for Raquel Welch wigs?
The shipping policy for this brand's wigs, hair pieces & extensions depends upon where you are purchasing the wig.
At ElegantWigs.com we provide free shipping via the major ground shipping services FedEx, UPS or Priority Mail in the US on every newly purchased wig. If the wig is in stock, allow 3 business days for delivery. If a customer requests 2 Business Day USA Express Delivery we currently charge $47.50 for one piece.
Shipping outside the US costs more.
For more information, go to: Shipping Details.
How do Raquel Welch wigs compare to other brands?
This brand's hair alternative products are some of the most popular wigs on the market. They are known for their high quality and natural look. Many women choose Raquel Welch wigs because they want a wig that looks as natural as possible.
How long do Raquel Welch wigs last?
This brand's wigs are made with high quality materials and construction. Synthetic fiber wigs last on the average of approximately 3 -6 months. Human hair wigs will last longer.
However, the longevity of a Raquel Welch ultimately depends on how frequently it is worn and how it is cared for. Those who wear their Raquel Welch wig on a daily basis will need to replace it sooner than someone who only wears a Raquel Welch wig occasionally.
Who is Raquel Welch?
Raquel Welch is an American actress and model. She first gained attention for her role in the 1966 film Fantastic Voyage, after which she won a contract with 20th Century Fox. Today, Raquel Welch remains a legend as a Hollywood star. With portrayals of strong female characters and personality, Raquel Welch brought through the mold of a traditional sex symbol.
Power by Raquel Welch. Synthetic / Open Cap
By developing a unique film persona, she ultimately became an icon of the 1960s and 1970s and forever after a celebrity.
She starred in such films as The Three Musketeers (1973), The Four Musketeers (1974), The Wild Party (1975), and Mother, Jugs & Speed (1976). In 1974, Raquel won a Golden Globe Award for The Three Musketeers in the category: Best Motion Picture Actress in a Musical or Comedy. In 1994, Welch received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard. In 2012, the Film Society of Lincoln Center presented a special retrospective of Raquel Welch films at the Walter Reade Theater.
Not content with just her movie career, Raquel Welch, as a savvy business woman has become a well-recognized name in the beauty industry. She has licensing arrangements for jewelry and skincare lines. In addition, she has written books and videos touting The Raquel Welch Total Beauty and Fitness Program. Currently she is the Creative Director of Raquel Welch wigs working with Hairuwear, one of the world's finest wig companies and their brilliant team of designers and stylists to develop her collections.
Among the popular wig brands, Raquel Welch is regarded as one of the top sellers with wig customers in the hair alternative market.
Who designs Raquel Welch wigs?
As Creative Director, Raquel Welch works with the designers and stylists of Hairuwear, the manufacturer of her wig line. The manufacturing process is overseen by a team of quality control experts.
Who wears Raquel Welch wigs?
There's no definitive answer to this question, as it depends on personal preference. Some people who wear Raquel Welch wigs do so because they like the way the wigs look, while others wear them for practical or medical reasons, such as to cover up thinning hair or hair loss due to chemotherapy or an autoimmune disorder like Alopecia areata.
Who sells Raquel Welch wigs?
This brand's wigs are sold in both free standing wig shops/stores, as well as at online wig retailers like ElegantWigs.com.
Who buys Raquel Welch wigs?
The vast majority of this brand's customers are likely to be women who are looking for ready-to-wear hair alternatives.
A Few More Questions Answered.
Where are Raquel Welch Wigs made?
This brand's wigs are manufactured in several countries.
Where can I buy Raquel Welch Wigs?
Raquel Welch wigs are sold at online wig retailers, as well as at brick and mortar wig stores/ shops.
Where can I find Raquel Welch Wigs reviews?
Many e commerce wig retailers have customer reviews on the actual wig's product page. Many of the comments posted are helpful. If you do an online search for a particular Raquel Welch wig there are often video reviews posted of that style. Many of the videos are insightful with lots of information. See our customers reviews that we post at the bottom of the ElegantWigs.com product pages.
Where do this brand's wigs which are purchased at ElegantWigs.com ship from?
At ElegantWigs.com, all new Raquel Welch wigs are dropped shipped from the manufacturer. All Raquel Welch styles found on our Clearance wigs page are shipped from the ElegantWigs.com's Las Vegas, Nevada based offices.
A MISC Question that is Important
Do Raquel Welch wigs come with a warranty?r>
No. This brand's wigs/ hair pieces or extensions do NOT come with a warranty. At ElegantWigs.com we know it is difficult to purchase a wig over the internet so we provide a customer-friendly return/exchange policy. To learn more, go to: Return & Exchange Policy.
RAQUEL WELCH Kanekalon Vibralite® synthetic hair colors:
The characters used in the color code numbers reflect the type of color it is.
- R: Stands for "Raquel".
- G: Color graduates light to dark from the front to the back of wig.
- S and S+: All S and S+ multi-dimensional blends reflect the latest coloring salons around the country.
The S+ colors are specially blended in the front and the crown with highlights and lowlights that complement the basic color.
- T: The ends are tipped in a lighter color.
- F: Foil colors are multi-tonal shades that are specially created to reflect today's dramatic color blends. They include an all over base color with two contrasting highlight colors around the face.
- SS: Shadow Shades feature a darker color depth at the root.
- RO Raquel Ombre colors are hair colors that are generally darker at the roots through the mid shaft and then gradually get lighter from the mid shaft to the ends.
- RAQUEL WELCH Freeform Collection is made with Tru2Life fiber: Can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools.
- RL: Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
New to Raquel Welch Wigs?
If you are new to wigs, we suggest you check out these various articles to learn more:
- New To Wigs?
- Get the Right Size Wig
- Cap Constructions for Wigs
- Wig Fiber Options: "Synthetic or Human Hair?"
- How To Put On Your Wig
- Wig Care & Repair
For those of you who are experience wig wearers, just jump right in and find your special style.
Searching for fabulous styles in those trendy Fantasy colors? Take a look at our Pinterest board, Striking Wig Styles in Fantasy Colors
RAQUEL WELCH CONTINUES HER LOVE AFFAIR WITH WIGS
By Polly Rayner
June 3, 1999
Raquel Welch Is Reinvented As a Latina; A Familiar Actress Now Boasts Her Heritage
By Mireya Navarro
June 11, 2002
My Night With Raquel
Bombshell crashes Fashion Week!
By Simon Doonan NOTES FROM THE FASHION APOCALYPSE.
February, 16 2012
Raquel: Beyond the Cleavage
by Raquel Welch
Part autobiography, part personal philosophy, and full of practical advice for women of all ages, Raquel: Beyond the Cleavage is a book that skimps neither on entertainment nor on good plain advice.
All about Raquel Welch
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia